Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Baby Noble: 37 Weeks!


How far along? 37 weeks.  But according to the doctor I'm 38 weeks.  I probably shouldn't have been so stubborn and should have used his schedule this whole time.  Oh well! Less than 2 weeks until my due date!
Baby Size: She's the size of a pumpkin.  She feels HUGE to me.
Total weight gain/loss: 37 pounds.  I'm hungry all the time.
Maternity clothes? This is my last week of work and I probably could still work next week but I'm honestly just so excited to not have to think about dressing my pregnant body.  I can't wait to have my whole closet available to me again soon.  
Stretch marks? Well, despite my best efforts, this week I had a few pop up.  
Sleep: Sleep is great but I almost dread getting into bed because that means I eventually have to get out of bed, which totally sucks.  My pelvis is hurting a lot more lately and I almost always have to wait for it to pop before I can walk properly once I finally get up.
Best moment this week: I packed my hospital bag and prepared these relief pads for when I come home from the hospital.  I feel as ready as I can feel for her to come.  Now I wake up every day and wonder if today will be the day.  I don't feel any different though and I have a bad feeling that she's going to decide to stay in there for a lot longer.  We're both so excited to meet her.
Miss Anything? Getting out of bed easily.
Movement: I can certainly tell that she's running out of room in there.  
Cravings: Fresh pineapple.
Labor Signs: Still feel pretty crampy at night mostly.  I have A LOT more pelvic pain going on these days.  For a couple of weeks, I wasn't having many issues but it is back with a vengeance.  
Belly Button in or out? Out-ish.
Wedding rings on or off? Just wearing my wedding band and I'm not able to take it off any more.  The heat + pregnancy makes for a swollen body.  I've also been having crazy carpal tunnel things going on with my wrists and fingers.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: We have an ultrasound scheduled tomorrow to check on her size and weight.  We haven't seen her in 18 weeks so I'm really, really excited.

Our doctor offered to 'strip my membrane' when I had my visit last week.  He said he would basically just 'tickle her head' and it could potentially make me go into labor.  I opted not to do it and when I looked it up later, there's no way I want to do that!  I want her to come out when she's totally ready.  But I would kind of love for her to be born in June so that her birthday has a better chance of having some even numbers.

I think we've officially decided to not take newborn pictures, which makes me really sad.  I even have her little white bloomers and headband all ready to go.  We couldn't find anyone to do the photos for under $400!  So, I'm going to do my best to take some good pictures because we actually won 25 free baby announcements from MyPublisher.com and I would hate to have to send a picture-less announcement.  We'll see what I can come up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment