Thursday, June 6, 2013

Baby Noble: 34 Weeks




How far along?  34 weeks this week!
Baby Size: She's the size of a butternut squash and could weight up to 5.8 pounds.
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know but my body is retaining water like nobody's business.  On the flight home from Texas, I noticed that my fingers and feet were getting pretty swollen and I'm still looking pretty puffy.  Not Kim Kardashian feet puffy (Google it, seriously, it's gross) but getting close.
Maternity clothes? I've finally hit the point where I need to wear leggings under my dresses because they're too short in the front but normal leggings work just fine...it's just a little hot.
Stretch marks? Still none!
Sleep: It's a sore subject for me.  Once I get comfortable, I'm fine until I need to get out of bed.  I used to be able to go a couple of days without my pelvis popping but now I guess the way I'm sleeping is pushing it out of place so when I get up, I'm hobbling and wobbling until it pops because it's rubbing in a weird way.
Best moment this week: Spending time with Carson's family in Texas and being a part of his sister's wedding.
Pregnancy brain moment of the week:  Nothing!
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach.  Sleeping well.  Margaritas.  Moving normally.  Running.
Movement: She started jutting out of my right side over the weekend...that was new.  I can tell she has less space to move around in there.  Every now and then she really pushes what I'm guessing is her butt out by my belly button.  It's crazy how much more my skin can stretch.
Cravings: I got really sick last week and every time I drank a glass of water, I immediately threw it up and the doctor recommended I drink soda instead.  When I had that first sip, it was like the most amazing tasting thing I've ever had.  So now I'm on a Sprite/Sierra Mist kick.  Hopefully once I'm done with the ones we have in the house, it will go away.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I had a stomach bug last week, but it wasn't pregnant related.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Labor Signs: No labor signs but I have been having heartburn the last couple of days and, like I said before, I'm getting very swollen by the end of the day.
Belly Button in or out? More out-ish.
Wedding rings on or off? I've only been wearing my wedding ring lately.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Her arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment