Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby Noble: 36 Weeks!


How far along? 36 weeks but according to my doctor we're 37 so we're officially FULL TERM!  My doctor doesn't think I'll make it to my due date because of how low she already is so we might be parents sooner than we thought!
Baby Size: She's the size of a honeydew.  My doctor is estimating that she's about 6.5 pounds at this point and will be around 7.5 by the time she's born.
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure.  Probably between 30-35 pounds at this point.  I have certainly not had ANY issues eating this entire pregnancy.
Maternity clothes? I'm working with what I've gone now.  It's too late to go buying things now.  Luckily I have less than 2 weeks left at work so I only have to try to make it work for a few more days.  Also, I might not be doing my hair as often these days but I did vacuum my entire house at 6:30 this morning and the baby's blankets, socks, hats, and newborn clothes are all washed and ready to go.  The news from the doctor kinda kicked out butts into gear.
Stretch marks? I'm so happy that I'm still in the clear!  Hopefully I don't get them after I give birth or something weird.  I can't even imagine what all this skin is going to look like once there's no longer a giant baby inside of me.
Sleep: I've still been sleeping pretty good lately!  Some nights I wake up more than once to go to the bathroom but throughout my whole pregnancy, I've been pretty lucky that it's typically just a once/night visit.
Best moment this week: We were so blessed to have 2 wonderful baby showers the past couple of days.  Then, on Sunday, we bought anything that we didn't get at the showers and the nursery is ALMOST fully put together.  We're much more prepared and I feel so much more at ease.  If she were to come tomorrow, we would actually have a place to put her.  The nursery is still not decorated per-say but it has the essentials.  We also went to our first birthing class and went to a baby basics class.  We might have procrastinated, but we're much more prepared this week than we were last week!
Miss Anything? I'm so excited to be able to work out again.  And I'm ready for my pelvis to be re-attached.  
Movement: The best way I can explain her current attitude toward her accommodations is that she likes to lounge in my uterus like it's a hammock.  She likes to kick her feet out of my right side so much that it literally looks like I have a growth pretty much 99% of the time.  Thankfully, she's low enough that her feet aren't in my ribs but it's still pretty funny feeling.
Cravings: Still chugging OJ every night.  Sprite and Sierra Mist are still especially delicious.  I really need to stop with the sugary drinks.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!  Like I said above, eating has been no problem at all for me this entire time.  Unless I eat too much. 
Labor Signs: I've been feeling what I think feels like really mild period cramps (if I remember correctly...it's been so long!) so I'm guessing those are Braxton Hicks contractions things.  
Belly Button in or out? I think it's as out as it's going to get.  It's been the same amount of half-in/half-out for the past couple of weeks.  
Wedding rings on or off? It's been pretty hot lately and I swell a good bit when I'm hot so I've just been wearing my wedding band this past week.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Her arrival!  I can't believe it's so close!!
We're pro babydoll diaper changers (and swaddlers) now.  
We're also slightly obsessed with our peach trees.


No comments:

Post a Comment