Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Baby Noble: 35 Weeks!

Notice that we officially have peaches on our trees!  We ate our first peach over the weekend and it was delicious.  We're so excited to take them to church and work once more of them are ripe!

How far along? 35 weeks!  But according to my doctor, I'm 36 weeks and only a few days away from officially being full term!  We need her to stay in there for at least 3 more weeks though because we procrastinated and are just now taking all of our baby classes...our last one is June 29.  Fingers crossed she's super cozy where she is. 
Baby Size: She's the size of a coconut...if you ever saw an almost 6 pound coconut.
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself lately but I have been eating like crazy so I'm sure I'm up more than I should be at this point!  Weekends are the worst.  
Maternity clothes? I'm trying to steer clear of anything really restricting on my belly.  Even my maternity jeans, the oh-so-perfect maternity jeans, are bothering me after a while because of the stretchy band.  That, plus my support band, gets to be a bit too much.  
Stretch marks? None!  I've switched to Raw Shea Butter at night just in case.  That stuff doesn't even come off when you wash your hands with soap.  
Sleep: I've been sleeping REALLY good lately.  In fact, I slept pretty much all weekend.  I don't know what has changed but all I want to do is sleep.  My pelvis has been feeling a lot better lately and if it pops, it just makes it feel better so I'm not as afraid of it like I used to be.  My mornings are definitely easier/better when Carson helps me out of bed, though. 
Best moment this week: Eating our first peach!
Miss Anything? I'm already getting a little sad that soon I won't be pregnant.  I'm really going to miss feeling her move and stretch and punch and jab.  
Movement: I finally googled what baby hiccups feel like because I was sad that I wasn't feeling them and then I realized that she has them ALL the time.  I don't know what else I thought all thap tapping was...maybe just that she was practicing keeping time...I don't know.  But I feel the hiccups way low so that gives me hope that she's already head down!
Cravings: I'm back to orange juice.  I wake up between 12-2 every night and drink a glass of oj and it's basically the most delicious thing ever.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Labor Signs: I don't know if they're dreams, but at night I feel a lot of pain in my stomach.  Totally possible that it's not really happening though.
Belly Button in or out? It's the worst when I laugh.  Carson will literally leave the room if I start to laugh and my belly is out.  I can also "flex" my stomach in a weird way that freaks him out.  The middle of your belly button is blue by the way.  The things you learn while pregnant...
Wedding rings on or off? On but the Aggie Ring is a no-go.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  I love that I'm almost in single digits of days left at work!
Looking forward to: We have 2 baby showers in the next couple of days and 2 baby classes! These next couple of weeks are going to be crazy busy and I'm sure they'll fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment