Tuesday, April 23, 2013

MyPublisher.com

My friend Meagan introduced me to MyPublisher.com back in March and I've been itching to make a photo book of my own since looking through all of hers.  She mentioned that there were Groupons for the books all the time and whadda know, the very next week there was!  I bought it immediately and began working on my book.  I didn't buy a wedding book through my photographer so this was the perfect way to put together our pictures to show guests and to look through every now and then without having to be on the computer.  I got the Deluxe Hardcover size but in my opinion, it's a little too big.  All of Meagan's books were the Classic Hardcover size and they looked great.

The quality is so much better than I expected with the larger size.  Even the full-size pictures look fantastic.  I was perusing their website yesterday and they have baby announcements for a really good price so I'm pretty sure I know who we're going to use for those now!

Sorry the pictures are a little out of focus, but you get the point.  I'm obsessed and I can't wait to make more books for all of our vacations!







No comments:

Post a Comment