Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baby Noble: 25 Weeks!


How far along?  25 weeks this week!  Less than 100 days left until my due date!  Time is flying by!
Baby Size:  She's the size of a cauliflower and could weigh as much as 2.5 pounds!  So from here on out, all the weight I gain is actually just her getting bigger, right?  That's what I'm going to keep telling myself.
Total weight gain/loss: 21.5 pounds gained so far.  I looked up how many calories my typical Chipotle burrito has and I decided I should probably not "treat" myself so often.
Maternity clothes? New month, new clothing budget!  I'm hoping to get some more skirts and dresses to wear this month.  I'm doing fine in the shirt department but nothing fits on the bottom anymore.
Stretch marks?  Still doing okay!  I tried out some oil over the weekend but I really didn't like the consistency of putting it on.  I'll stick with my body butter.  So far it's been good to me.
Sleep:  I'm definitely not sleeping as well as I usually do but it's not terrible yet.  I haven't had as much hip pain since adding the extra pillow so that's been nice.
Best moment this week: Visiting our friends and family over Easter!  We even got to run through giant, Texas-sized rain drops.  We seriously had such an amazing visit in Texas.  The weather was gorgeous and we were able to really split the time between our family and friends in such a way that made us just really feel great about how we spent every moment.  It was exhausting and we're still recovering but it was definitely one of our best trips back.  I wish we could have seen more people but we're getting better about it so maybe next time we'll see even more people!
Pregnancy brain moment of the week: Apparently I'm not closing the garage door when I get home these days and I accidentally left it open all night once!  Oops...
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything?  The weather is so beautiful outside and all I want to do is go for a run.  
Movement: I'm pretty sure I felt my first bout of baby hiccups!  Right before we landed back in Bakersfield, I would feel her jolt upwards and then it was like she reacted and wiggled her entire body over and over again.  I was pretty tired so I might have been imagining it because Carson had hiccups but I'm almost positive.
Cravings:  I'm going to get rid of 'food cravings' and change this to just 'cravings' because I certainly have been craving summertime and baseball games.  I normally hate baseball but I looked up the schedules of all the teams around us today to see how soon we could go to a game.  (Next Friday--I CAN'T WAIT!)  I also want to SAVE ALL THE PUPPIES.  I've tried really embarrassing things to save strays.  I'm so tempted to carry dog food in my car but I think that's taking it too far.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Labor Signs: None but still having a good bit of round ligament pain.  I used to think it was weird how much pregnant people touch themselves just everywhere but now I totally understand.  I think if I could guarantee that no one would look at me, I would walk around with my hands clasped always under my belly.
Belly Button in or out? Still in...waiting for the day I can creep out Carson!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!  I have definitely been MUCH more emotional the further along I get.
Looking forward to:  VEGAS.  In 3 weeks we're going and I. AM. SO. EXCITED.  We had such an amazing time last year.  I hope being pregnant won't slow me down too much while we're walking around.  


No comments:

Post a Comment