Tuesday, April 9, 2013

26 Weeks: Less than 90 Days Left!



How far along?  26 weeks
Baby Size:  She's as big as a head of lettuce.
Total weight gain/loss: I didn't even bother weighing myself this week.  Maybe next week!
Maternity clothes? Haven't bought anything new yet this month.
Stretch marks? Still none!!
Sleep:  Sunday night was TERRIBLE.  I tossed and turned all night because my hips were hurting so bad.  I didn't go to the gym at all last week and I think that really had a lot to do with it.  I went on a pretty long walk last night and I slept much better.  
Best moment this week: We had a nice, relaxing weekend at home.  We did nothing except go to church Sunday morning and it was really wonderful!  Also, we're so excited Mad Men is back!  
Pregnancy brain moment of the week: I accidentally left my keys in my car's ignition all night.  Oops.  
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back.  It's SO comfortable but I can feel everything sinking down and apparently that's bad...
Movement: She's moving around so much more lately.  It felt like she was quivering yesterday. Lots of strange things happening in there.
Cravings:  Pool time.  Summer time.  Vegas time.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Labor Signs: So much terrible painful round ligament pain.  Like, if I sit too long on the couch and try to stand up, it feels like the top half of my body is ripping apart from my lower half of my body.
Belly Button in or out? Still in...I have discovered that if I push out, I can make it move.  I don't want to tempt fate though...I'd rather it happen naturally than from my blowing it out, haha.  I realize this probably sounds really gross.  Sorry!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: VEGAS!  And baseball this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment