Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baby Noble: 27 Weeks




How far along?  27 weeks
Baby Size:  She's as big as a rutabaga! 
Total weight gain/loss: I didn't weigh myself since I know I'll have to step on the scale at my doctor's appointment on Thursday.  I'd rather just experience that once this week.
Maternity clothes? I spent all of my clothing budget on my new hair cut so I'll have to squeeze into my normal clothes for another month.  I'm still working with just one pair of maternity jeans.
Stretch marks? Still none!!
Sleep:  Meh.  I miss being able to sleep on my back and I miss being able to sleep in.  Ever since I got pregnant, I haven't been able to go back to sleep once I'm up.  Carson had to wake up at 5:45 on Saturday to go to a shooting tournament...so that's when I got to get up too!  For someone who has NEVER been a morning person, I guess it's a nice shift.  
Best moment this week: I got my bi-annual haircut over the weekend and I feel much lighter in the hair department!  It looks better curled but that would require me to spend more than 15 minutes getting ready in the mornings.  
Pregnancy brain moment of the week: I let my boss borrow some paperwork today and after a while I PANICKED thinking that I had lost it.
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Margaritas.
Movement: So much movement these days!  I've tried taking a video of it a couple of times but I get really self conscious about how loud I'm breathing most of the time.  It sounds like Darth Vader's in the video.
Cravings:  Change.  And fish tacos.  I made Carson eat an extra meal with me at this place that supposedly has the BEST fish tacos in Bakersfield.  They were a little gross.  We at least got some delicious horchata out of the trip.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes....last week Carson made the comment, "I don't know when it happened, but your belly is officially larger than your boobs."  And it's true!  Probably has been for a few weeks but we just noticed.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still holding on to the innie status
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lots of random crying episodes last week.  It was kind of a rough week.  A margarita would have been nice.  So instead, I cried.
Looking forward to: We're ONE payment away from paying off my student loans!  We've been paying extra since late last year and I can't believe we're almost done.  A celebration is in order once we're done cause we'll be debt-free except for our house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment