Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baby Noble: 24 Weeks!


How far along? 24 Weeks 
Baby Size: She weighs 1.5 lbs now and is the size of a cantaloupe!
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds.  I'm convinced I gain all of my weight over the weekend.  I weighed myself Saturday morning and I hadn't gained anything and then Monday morning...BAM gained a pound and a half.  I was told at my doctor's appointment last week that I gained too much weight last month (I guess 5 pounds in one week wasn't so great but Seattle was totally worth it!) so I'm trying to take it easy and work out a little harder.
Maternity clothes? This week has been rough.  Today, I looked like I was a nerd going on a safari.  My shirts fit okay but I'm so limited with pants and bottoms.  I stand in my closet in the mornings and just eventually end up grabbing something because I stood there too long.  I have SO many clothes.  I'm frustrated I can't make it work with what I have.
Stretch marks? Still in the clear!
Sleep:  I've been sleeping OKAY...it could be better.  I've also been waking up SUPER early so I'm hoping that will change soon.
Best moment this week: We had sod laid in our front yard!  Finally!  It feels good to not be the ugly house with no grass anymore.  I also got the results from my glucose test today and everything came back normal!  
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything?  My waist.  Running.  Feeling skinny.  Full access to my closet.  Sleeping on my stomach.  Margaritas.  
Movement: She's moving like crazy now!  For a while I thought maybe I was just going to have a calm baby but now she does little Tae-Bo sessions in the mornings and at lunch time.  When I touch my stomach, I'm convinced I can feel her little limbs moving around.  It's such a cool feeling.
Food cravings:  We bought a pineapple and have been snacking on it all week and it's pretty much been the best thing ever.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Labor Signs: Nope...but I did do too many lunges on Saturday so that + being 6 months pregnant makes for a very sore, waddling Chelsea.
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie!  Carson keeps telling me how terrified of outie belly buttons he is, so I secretly want it to come out just so I can mess with him.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to:  Summertime!  And Texas on Friday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment