Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Baby Noble: 23 Weeks!


Our backyard still needs a lot of work but it was too beautiful to not take pictures outside.  This is one of our blooming peach trees!  Carson had a gardener over to look at our grass situation and he noticed how well the trees were pruned and complimented Carson on him hiring a professional pruner.  Well, that professional pruner is ME!  Maybe I missed my calling.

How far along? 23 Weeks 
Baby Size: She's the size of a grapefruit.  I think when I'm done pregnant I want to line up all these fruits that my baby is supposed to be the size of.  They seem super inconsistent.
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm definitely taking advantage of the gorgeous weather and I've been able to wear a good bit of skirts and dresses.  
Stretch marks? Still nothing new.  I do see my old stretch marks more than I ever have since they've faded. I hope those will go away again once I lose some weight after having the baby.
Sleep:  Rolling over has become quite the process.  Think of trying to turn your car around in a tight space...that's what it feels like to roll over.  My hips have also started to hurt after laying on my side for too long.  The past couple of nights, I've been sleeping with a pillow in between my knees and that has helped a TON.  Less back pain and not as much hip pain.
Best moment this week: Buying our first bit of baby supplies!  I also bought a dresser on Saturday that I'm working on sanding down so I can paint it.  Hopefully it will be tall enough and wide enough to be used as a changing table.  
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything? I miss being able to lay on my stomach.  I wanted to lay outside for a bit this weekend but there was no comfortable position to be in.  I ended up giving up.
Movement: She either loves lunch time or hates it because that's when I feel her move around the most. 
Food cravings: It took 6 months, but for the first time ever over the weekend, I made Carson go with me all the way across town at 9:00 for Chipotle.  Worth.  It.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Labor Signs:  I'm definitely experiencing a good bit of what I think is round ligament pain.  And I also had a dream that I went into labor last night.  It wasn't pleasant.
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but barely!  
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  Unless I drop a freshly made breakfast cake meant for Sunday School the next morning.  Then, I will become a mess and cry.
Looking forward to:  TEXAS.  Sandal weather.  Wildflowers.  Sweet tea.  Family.  Friends.  BBQ.  All around Texas amazing-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment