Monday, March 11, 2013

Baby Noble: Nursery Inspiration

I love talking to mothers that have daughters.  It almost makes me tear up when they tell me how their daughter is their best friend and that they are the best things that have ever happened to them.  One overwhelming thing that I hear a lot is that their daughters are their "sunshine".  I love that so much that I've convinced Carson that we should decorate Baby Noble's nursery in yellows, blues and greys.

I'm HOPING that we can actually do some decorating.  I still feel like we're running out of time!  So here's what I have in mind...

This is the color scheme just not the same application:
I want to make a bunting similar to this one from vintagegreenlimited's Etsy Shop:
I want to buy this sign from kspeddler's Etsy Shop:
This mobile from goshandgolly's Etsy Shop is adorable:
I love these sheets from Unison Home
And I love these curtains from Carousel Designs:

Maybe stripes and chevron is too much...I definitely want some kind of printed curtains though.  I'd love to make them on my own but my sewing machine is still in the box!  Maybe one of these weekends I'll bust that out and make some curtains.  

We have a vision for the room, that's the first step!  Now we just need to start buying/making stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment