Thursday, March 14, 2013

Baby Noble: 22 Weeks



How far along? 22 Weeks 
Baby Size: She's the size of a papaya these days.  Who eats papaya really?
Total weight gain/loss: 17 pounds still...thank goodness
Maternity clothes?  I got my awesome maternity jeans back from the tailor and they're perfect!!! See evidence below!
Stretch marks? Still none.  Hopefully I can keep this up!  Just got my 2 tubs of body butter in the mail yesterday.  I should be set for the rest of the time I'm pregnant.
Sleep:  Still sleeping great!
Best moment this week:  On Saturday, we were relaxing and I suggested that we try to watch her move from the outside.  Carson was all "There's no way we'll be able to see anything!"  So I promptly lifted up my shirt and we got to see her wiggle and move around!  It was absolutely amazing.  Needless to say, we spent quite a bit of time over the weekend staring in silence at my belly.  Lots of, "Ooooh...did you see that? moments" 
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything?  I miss not having back pain.  I've tried working out lately and it's not having the miraculous effect that it had in the first trimester.
Movement: Still lots of rolling motions as opposed to kicks.  We love being able to see it now.
Food cravings: Nothing really...I am a little upset that I only have 1 egg left for tomorrow and that I can't have my usual 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast.  Maybe that counts.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Labor Signs:  None.
Belly Button in or out? Very shallow, but still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!  Lots of exciting things happening soon!
Looking forward to:  We just found out last week we're going to be spending Easter 
Weekend in Texas!  We could not be more excited.  From Friday morning until Sunday night we'll be in Houston!  I really wanted to try to get all of my friends together for a dinner or something but I immediately got overwhelmed with the little amount of time we'll have there and the obligations we already have with family and gave up.

Proof that I do wear more than black tee shirts...


No comments:

Post a Comment