Thursday, March 7, 2013

Baby Noble: 21 Weeks!


How far along? 21 Weeks 
Baby Size: She's the size of a pomegranate...supposedly.  Judging by my weight gain, she's either tripled in size or I just ate way too much this past week.
Total weight gain/loss: I hopped on the scale yesterday and unless it was lying to me, I think I've gained 5 pounds since last week.  Bringing me up to a total of whopping total of 17 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes?  I finally got those awesome maternity jeans hemmed last night.  I should have them in a week and I definitely need them.  I wore a dress yesterday that seemed totally pregnant-worthy and I felt like I was suffocating all day.
Stretch marks? Nope!  Just bought 2 more tubs of the most awesome body butter ever to get me through the next couple of months.
Sleep:  I've been sleeping really great lately.  It's getting harder to move around at night.  Sometimes, Carson has to help me get out of bed in the morning.  I'm sure that's going to be real fun in another couple of months.
Best moment this week:  Spending the weekend in Seattle with my sweet husband!  He's been so great while I've been pregnant and he always makes me feel pretty.  I'm so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man!
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything? Margaritas.

Movement: Lots of movement!  It's less sporadic these days and feels more like she's rolling around in there rather than kicking.
Food cravings: While we were in Seattle, there was one night that I just HAD to have a PopTart.  Thankfully, there was ONE left in the vending machine at the hotel and it had my name written all over it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing
Have you started to show yet: Clearly...I'm huge.  (See above photo)  I don't know how people handle being pregnant when they have to dress up every day for work.  I'm very lucky that I get to wear whatever I want and I certainly take advantage.
Labor Signs:  None, but I did have a dream about it.  It was terrifying!
Belly Button in or out? It's only a matter of time before I can no longer consider it to be an 'innie'.  It's getting quite flush...
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I do take off my Aggie Ring most days.
Happy or Moody most of the time: HappyHappyHappy!
Looking forward to:  Spending a relaxing weekend at home and catching up on some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment