Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Baby Noble: 33 Weeks!


How far along?  33 weeks this week!
Baby Size: She could weigh as much as 5.8 pounds and could be as long as 18.7 inches long.
Total weight gain/loss: I have to go to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see if I get scolded for eating too much or too little.  The 3 day weekend might have thrown me off a little.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new this week but I'm loving the fact that I bought these maternity shorts a couple of weeks ago.  Bakersfield is supposed to hit triple digits this weekend (not that I'll be here) so I know I'll get good use out of them.
Stretch marks? Still doing good!
Sleep: Some nights are better than others.  I still wake up super early but the body pillow is a huge help to keep me comfortable.
Best moment this week: The 3 day weekend was WONDERFUL.  We--well, Carson was able to do quite a few home improvements to help us get ready for our guests that we'll have later this summer!
Pregnancy brain moment of the week:  Aside from general forgetfulness, nothing major to report!
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything? Running and margaritas.
Movement: Every week I keep thinking that she couldn't possibly move more or do weirder things but I'm constantly surprised.
Cravings: I've had my fair share of froyo the past couple of days...
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Labor Signs: Nothing really.
Belly Button in or out? Out-ish.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Traveling to Texas this Thursday for Carson's sister's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment