Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Baby Noble: 30 Weeks!


How far along? 30 Weeks
Baby Size:  She's the size of a cucumber but she's almost 4 pounds now.  When was the last time you ever saw a 4 pound cucumber?  
Total weight gain/loss: I actually got on the scale!  I'm up 27 pounds now and totally cool with that.  
Maternity clothes? I got the sweetest card from Carson's parents for Mother's Day with a giftcard to Motherhood Maternity.  Time to go shopping!
Stretch marks? Body butter's still doing it's job!
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty decent lately.  I haven't had as much hip pain and I haven't had to get up in the middle of the night to pee as much.  I'll take it!
Best moment this week: We painted the nursery! AND we paid off all of my student loans!!!  We're officially debt free except for our house and it feels WONDERFUL!!
Pregnancy brain moment of the week: Nothing so far, thank goodness.
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything? Being able to sit and lay comfortably.  And running.  Spring time is the best time to run and I'm missing it. 
Movement: When the doctor put the doppler on my belly last week, she started going crazy and he was like "Wow, she must have hiccups or something because those are too strong to be normal kicks."  Uhh...they felt pretty normal to me.  She's a super baby...clearly.
Cravings:  I mean, I could eat pizza all day every day but that's pretty typical...
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, clearly.
Labor Signs: I've been feeling great the last couple of days.  I'm hoping this isn't my last bout of feeling good until I'm miserable until the end.  I definitely feel more tired lately, but physically everything has been good.
Belly Button in or out? Movin' on out!  It creeps Carson out now and I take full advantage.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I might have had a mini-meltdown in Lowes after registering over the weekend.  Seriously, why do there need to be 5 brands that make the same baby thing in the same price range?  We were supposed to register at 2 stores but I couldn't handle doing them both in person.  I registered at the second store online which went MUCH better.  
Looking forward to: Doing more to the nursery.  I feel like now that we got started, we need to keep working on it and Carson seems to be on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment