Thursday, May 2, 2013

29 Weeks!


How far along?  29 Weeks this week.  We should probably work on the nursery sometime soon...
Baby Size:  She's the size of an acorn squash.  Or, for normal people who don't eat weird foods, she's between 2.5 and 3.5 pounds now.  And I can certainly feel it!
Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't been on the scale lately.  I will weigh myself again before I give birth, I promise.
Maternity clothes? I bought a maternity dress from H&M that I love.  It doesn't scream maternity and I think I'll be able to wear it once I'm back to my normal size.  When I came home today wearing what I'm wearing in the picture, Carson said something along the lines of "Oh, that's what you want to wear?"  Maybe I should buy more maternity clothes...my normal wardrobe clearly isn't cutting it.
Stretch marks? Still stretch mark free!
Sleep: There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed.  I've been really tired this week but that could very well be because of Vegas.
Best moment this week: Our last weekend away baby-free was amazing and so relaxing.  And we finally bought a ceiling fan for our bedroom.
Pregnancy brain moment of the week: Remembering to take the camera to Vegas...but forgetting the memory card.  Womp womp.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!  And strangers are noticing all the time and ask me about it.  My favorite was last night at the gas station where two middle eastern men were talking to me about it.  I told them I was having a girl and one of them said "Of course you are!  I can tell!" 
Miss Anything? Yoga and margaritas.
Movement: I have this fear that she's going to move so hard she might knock me off my feet.  She's been moving around like crazy lately.
Cravings:  Nothing in particular.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Donuts.
Have you started to show yet: Uh, yes.  And have I started running into things yet?  Yes, and it hurts when I do.  Especially when I hit my belly button.
Labor Signs: Nothing to report this week.
Belly Button in or out? I'd say the top half is officially out.  I tried on some clothes over the weekend and decided not to get one shirt because my belly button was too pokey.
Wedding rings on or off? On but my fingers can swell like nobody's business.
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy.  Things are so good right now.
Looking forward to: My next appointment is tomorrow and if my doctor didn't lie to me at the last one, I should have an ultrasound in 2 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelsea! You look amazing! Congrats on your little bun! :) I saw your question over at Magnolia Pair on the Boppy...and yes, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete