Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Baby Noble: 31 Weeks!


How far along? 31 Weeks!  
Baby Size:  She's the size of a pineapple...from a cucumber to a pineapple in one week.  Sure...
Total weight gain/loss: According to the scale this past Saturday, I have only gained 25 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Well, I attempted to go shopping for maternity clothes.  I did get some things but it's just hard...spending money on things that just don't look great and you'll never wear again.  I'm glad I had the gift card because I would never have bought anything otherwise.  I'm still going to look stupid every now and then until the end.  I regret EVER judging a pregnant person for what they were wearing.  It's hard.
Stretch marks? Still none!
Sleep: Sometimes I sleep really well and other times, it's terrible.  I'm also getting extremely tired again.  By the end of the day, I'm exhausted but most of the time I hard a difficult time falling asleep and staying asleep.
Best moment this week: Carson treated me all day on Sunday for Mother's Day!  While I was shopping, he went out and bought me an awesome vacuum and actually vacuumed and cleaned almost the entire house.  I have to admit, I was a little disappointed that he had vacuumed already.  I can't wait to try it out!
Pregnancy brain moment of the week:  Nothing so far thank goodness! 
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything? Being comfortable and sleeping well.  I wake up sleeping on my back a lot which I hear is bad but it just hurts to sleep on my sides.
Movement: I feel her ALL THE TIME.  She's bumping into many more of my organs now and I feel a lot of zings all around.  I don't know how else to explain it.  She likes to stretch out and I can feel her push on both sides of me.
Cravings: Over the weekend, I HAD to have some Rocky Road ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Certainly...people keep telling me I'm really small though for how far along I am.
Labor Signs: I think the other night I experienced my first Braxton Hicks fake contraction thingy.  It might have been a dream though.  All kinds of crazy painful things happen at night now...like the worst leg cramps I've ever experienced.  I woke up last night at 3:30 with another terrible leg cramp.  My right leg is literally sore today.
Belly Button in or out? It shows through my shirts now.  It doesn't look like it would if you saw it, but something about how it is makes it poke through.
Wedding rings on or off? It's officially summer in Bakersfield and my pregnant body is starting to swell like nobody's business.  I didn't think it would happen, but I think soon I'll have to stop wearing them.  At least my engagement and Aggie rings.  My wedding ring is actually a little big so I might be able to still get by wearing that.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy except when attempting to buy myself clothes.  It's so much easier buying things for the baby!
Looking forward to: We bought the crib last week and it should be here this Thursday!  I can't wait to put it together and get some more things for the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment