Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week 16

I tried really hard to not blend into the wall by standing in front of our paint test area.  It didn't work...I still blend in.  

How far along? 16 Weeks 
Baby Size: 4-5 inches
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't weighed myself this week.  I'm a little afraid after all that I ate over the weekend.
Maternity clothes?  Still working with what I have.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Sunday night I woke up FOUR times to pee in the middle of the night.  Other than that, I'm still getting up about once each night which was happening before I was pregnant anyway.
Best moment this week: We found out we're having a girl!!  
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything?  Being headache-free.  Or...if I have a headache, not feeling guilty about taking some medicine.  
Movement: YES!  Saturday night before we went to bed, Carson had his hand on my belly and we both felt some flutterings.  Then Sunday night, we both felt a super strong thud.  Both feelings were MUCH different than what I was anticipating it would feel like.
Food cravings: Nope, I'll eat anything you put in front of me.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope...still loving food.  
Have you started to show yet: I feel like the hand placement in the picture makes all the difference!  Maybe I just didn't know the secret before.  I still feel pretty small considering I'm about to start Month 5.
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!  Just like I was originally thinking!
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  Finding pink things and painting her room!!


I was talking to some of my friends at Awanas on Wednesday and when I described my back pain to one of them she mentioned that it might be my sciatic nerve.  I did some research and it sounded just like what I was experiencing.  The websites I read mentioned that moving is much better than sitting.  So I got my butt to the gym Thursday night and moved and I feel SO much better!  I'm sure I was driving Carson crazy with all my complaining about my back.  I couldn't even sit on the couch anymore, it was that bad.  I feel much better now and I'm going to make sure to continue moving so it doesn't get so bad anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment