Monday, January 21, 2013

Baby Noble: 15 Weeks

15 weeks wtext by chelsea.capahas

How far along? 15 Weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: Still around 5 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Still not really necessary...so far my clothes are plenty stretchy enough to accommodate my teeny bump
Stretch marks? Nope, and they may be genetic and my efforts might be frivolous but I will continue slathering my body with body butter!
Sleep: I've been having major sinus issues (something I've never experienced before) and have been taking Benadryl for that so sleep has NOT been an issue.
Best moment this week: We started our Monday with a doctor's appointment and got to hear the heartbeat!  With the doppler this time!  He still had issues finding it but we heard lots of squirming sounds.  He finally found it much lower than he anticipated it would be. 
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss Anything?  The willpower to workout.  I'm not blaming pregnancy for this one though--just a pure lack of motivation and lack of desire to leave the house when it's cold outside.
Movement: Not yet...hopefully in the next week or so!  
Food cravings: All I want right now is something spicy... 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing...I eat constantly.  
Have you started to show yet: People still probably wouldn't know if I didn't tell them.
Gender prediction: Thinking boy this week!  
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out what we're having next Monday!  Two awesome Mondays in a row!  I'm so excited!!

I was so happy we finally got to go to the doctor today!  4 weeks is such a long time to go without hearing the heartbeat.  We have 3 appointments in the next 4 weeks with 2 ultrasounds included in there so I'm excited we'll get to see and hear the baby a lot in the upcoming month!  

Everything has still been going great.  The only painful experiences I've had are my back and my sinuses.  This past week, I've had a TON of sinus pressure right above my cheeks.  On the right side, it has spread all through my jaw for the past couple of days.  I've been having weird back pain pretty much the entire time I've been pregnant so I'm thinking I might try to get a massage or go to a chiropractor.  Something just feels really out of wack.  I have a hard time putting pressure on my left leg.  

But other than that!  Literally everything has been going great.  I still feel great.

Hopefully next week we'll know for sure what we're having and not have a 60/40 estimate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment