Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Baby Noble!

2012 was quite the year for Carson and I.  I left my job at Reynolds & Reynolds in February and moved out to California.  In March, we got married at the San Francisco courthouse.  I finally got a new job at Weatherford in June.  We had our wedding in October with all our friends and loved ones.  We found out we were pregnant in November.  And we bought a house in December!

I've been wanting to start a blog since I moved out to California just because I feel so disconnected from friends and family.  I'm not much of a phone person and IF I'm talking to anyone, it's Carson or my mom.  I really wish I had the time or ability to talk to all of my friends all the time but I get overwhelmed and just don't call anyone.  It's a problem...I should probably work on that.  OR start a blog!  And it'll almost be like talking!

Now that I'm finally starting to show (a little) I wanted to share what it's starting to look like.  Pregnancy so far has been a breeze.  I'm getting kind of nervous that we're going to have a fussy kid because of how easy I've had it.  I had less than a week of morning sickness and I only had one episode of supreme sickness that ended in my losing my Egg McMuffin...While house hunting...Our poor realtor.  My mom keeps asking how I'm feeling and aside from being FAMISHED 24/7, I feel no different.  

My next appointment isn't until the 21st and I'm hoping that the week following we'll be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!
How far along? 13 Weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: My scale seems to think I've only gained a pound but I find that hard to believe considering the number of boxes of cereal I've gone through. 
Maternity clothes? None yet 
Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Sleeping great 
Best moment this week: Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale.  Things are a-changin'. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes! 
Miss Anything?  Not really.  Drinking hasn't really been my thing for a while now so it hasn't been hard to give up.  I gave up coffee but I found I just couldn't forego caffeine completely so now I drink green tea in the mornings.  I make much fewer mistakes with a little caffeine!
Movement: Not yet...hopefully soon! 
Food cravings: Sometimes a hamburger just sounds SO delicious. No overwhelming cravings though. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing. I've been really lucky and only had like 5 days of queasiness! 
Have you started to show yet: A little.. it certainly gets much bigger at the end of the day! 
Gender prediction: I've been having lots of dreams about a little girl. 
Labor Signs: No 
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender & feeling the baby move! 

I certainly start out much smaller in the morning.  It's kind of hard to tell from this picture, but this is 7:00 AM baby belly.
Here's the bump at 12 Weeks.
And here's 11 Weeks when we made the announcement! This one was a little...enhanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment