Monday, August 19, 2013

Currently...

At 5 weeks old, Allison:

-has finally started to overwhelm me (what's sleep?)
-hates the pacifier
-still has a couple of chins
-grabs onto my hair and won't let go
-follows her reflection in the mirror
-still has blue eyes and reddish hair
-looks more and more like Carson every day
-prefers to be held facing out
-lifts her head during tummy time when I ask her to (or is that just in my head?)


After 5 weeks, I:

-use Visene daily
-went back to the gym and it felt great
-was finally able to shove my engagement ring back on my finger (still waiting for the Aggie ring to fit again)
-am SICK of social media (what else is there to do while breastfeeding?)
-get so happy when she smiles, and get so sad when she frowns (she's mastered both)
-still think that breastfeeding is hard sometimes but wouldn't dream of doing it any differently
-can't imagine how parents survived without Google

No comments:

Post a Comment